Key topics Hybrid Networks, Smart TV and Video on Demand
- Europe´s leading Business Platform for Broadband and Content from 12 to 14 June 2012
- Already more than 400 exhibitor registrations for 95 % of the available exhibition space
- 3 summit events: International Technology Summit, TV Summit and Broadband Summit
- Key Topics hybrid networks, Smart TV, Video on Demand, IPTV and Connected Home
- Online visitor registration now open at www.angacable.com
Cologne/Germany, 13 March 2012 – ANGA Cable Show, for more than 10 years Europe’s leading Business Platform for Broadband and Content has released its congress agenda at www.angacable.com. The Exhibition and Congress for Cable, Broadband and Satellite will take place from 12 to 14 June 2012 in Cologne/Germany.
This years´s congress programme is themed ”Broadband meets Content“ and for the first time provides three summit events. Highlight of the international congress track is the new “International Technology Summit“ on the second day of the event. CEOs and CTOs from Arris, ComHem Sweden, Kabel Deutschland, Liberty Global, NDS, SCTE, Time Warner Cable USA, YouSee Denmark, ZON Multimedia Portugal and the Japan Cable Television Engineering Association will discuss strategies and technologies for the “Connected Home“.
The TV Summit kicks off the German congress track. Michael T. Fries (Liberty Global), Dr. Adrian v. Hammerstein (Kabel Deutschland), Prof. Dr. Karola Wille (MDR), Dr. Christian P. Illek (Deutsche Telekom), Brian Sullivan (Sky Deutschland), Conrad Albert (ProSiebenSat.1), Wolfgang Elsäßer (Astra) and Jens Redmer (Google) will discuss under the headline “Smart TV and Video on Demand – Chance or Risk for the Traditional TV?”. The following Broadband Summit focuses on the question “Cable, Fiber and LTE – Strategies for the Broadband Roll-Out”. Wilhelm Dresselhaus (Alcatel-Lucent), Robert Hoffmann (1&1 Internet), Jochen Homann (Federal Network Agency), Dr. Christian P. Illek (Deutsche Telekom), Dietmar Schickel (Tele Columbus), Lutz Schüler (Unitymedia), Theo Weirich (wilhelm.tel) as well as Thomas Braun, President of the Association of German Cable Operators (ANGA) as the host of the event will be present on the podium.
Dr. Peter Charissé, Managing Director of ANGA Cable: “Also this year, the combination of broadband and content is or special brand mark. Our aim is to bring together any kind of network operators, vendors and content providers closer than any other event. With more than 16,000 professional visitors, thereof 43 % international, we provide the business platform for all stakeholders in the European broadband and media sector.”
The 8 strategy panels will deal with Video on Demand, Smart TV, Multiscreen Solutions, IPTV, Connected Home, Catch-Up TV, city carriers, housing industry as well as current topics in media and telecommunication law. The agenda of the 8 technology panels lists topics such as fiber, hybrid TV, Next Generation Services, IPv6 and cloud services. There will be seven English language events. All congress events will be translated simultaneously (German/English).
There are five ticket categories for show and congress available:
- Exhibition Ticket (22.00 Euros): Admission to the exhibition, 3-day validity
- Congress Ticket for the full congress programme (190.00 Euros): Admission to the exhibition and all strategy and technology panels, 3-day validity
- Congress Ticket including ANGA Cable Night (250.00 Euros): Admission to the exhibition, all strategy and technology panels as well as the evening event on the first day of the show, 3-day validity
- “Technology Ticket” (95.00 Euros): Admission to the exhibition and the technology panels of the congress, 3-day validity
- New: Congress Ticket for the 3rd day (95.00 Euros): Admission to the exhibition, all strategy and technology panels on the 3rd day of the event (14 June 2012)
ANGA Cable is organized by the Association of German Cable Operators (ANGA) and supported by ZVEI (Satellite & Cable). The event is sponsored by Alcatel-Lucent, ASTRA Deutschland, AVM, Discovery Networks Deutschland, NDS, QVC, and Unitymedia.
Additional up-to-date information for exhibitors and visitors is available on our website at www.angacable.com.
Organizer:ANGA Services GmbH Nibelungenweg 2 50996 Köln (Cologne) Germany Telephone: +49 (221) 99 80 81 0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Internet: www.angacable.com